- This event has passed.
Opioid Town Hall Forum with Congressman Neal
October 19 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Please join Congressman Richard Neal and Michael Botticelli, the former director of the White House Office of National Drug Policy and newly appointed Executive Director of the Grayken Center for Addiction Medicine at Boston Medical Center, to discuss how we can strengthen existing community responses to opioid use and misuse in Franklin County. Residents are urged to come with their questions and examples of their lived experiences when seeking treatment and recovery services. A 75 minute panel will be followed by a 45 minute question and answer period.
Other panelists include:
- Northwestern District Attorney David Sullivan
- John Paciorek, Jr., Chief of Police, Deerfield
- Cindy Russo, President/Chief Administrative Officer, Baystate Franklin Medical Center
- Gregory Bardwell, Chief of Police, Shelburne Falls
- Annie Parkinson, Regional Coordinator for Central and Western MA, Massachusetts Organization for Addiction Recovery
- Linda Sarage, Director of Addictions Recovery Coach Certification Program at Westfield State University and Peer Recovery Consultant
Thursday, October 19, 2017, 11:15 AM – 1:15 PM
Shelburne Falls Memorial Hall
51 Bridge St, Shelburne Falls, MA
Special thank you to the Shelburne Falls Memorial Hall Association and Falls Cable for their ongoing support and assistance. Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (413) 775-7474. This event is free and open to the public – hope to see you there!